Friday, February 26, 2010

R.I.P . Andrew Koenig

Even though I think most people may have seen it coming, it was still tough to hear that Andrew Koenig, the actor who  played Boner on Growing Pains and the son of Star Trek's Walter Koenig, was found dead Thursday in a Vancouver park. He apparently committed suicide.  He was 41 years old. Andrew had been missing since February 14th and was said to be depressed.  There were reports that in the weeks before his death, he was trying to sell most of his possessions.  He eventually took to giving everything away. My heart goes out to the Koenig family.  It can't be easy to cope with the death of a loved one, especially a child.  My older brother died a little less that a year ago, and my mother is still devastated. . R.I.P. Boner.
Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

View my page on Fashion Industry Network