Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Inspector Gadget

I am not the most tech-savvy person out there. I just got my first smartphone in July, a T-Mobile Shadow. Anyway, I've compiled a list of 5 gadgets that sound pretty cool to me. I say sound because, chances are, I'll never have a chance to put my hands on any of them. Here goes.





1. Energizer Solar Battery Charger

















Besides my remotes, I can't really think of much else that requires batteries in my house, but I likey.It not only charges AA and AAA betteries, using solar power, you can plug it into your AC jack on the days when it's not so sunny our and you can even charge your USB doo-hickies too. This should sell for about $50.



2. Innergie mCube90 Power Adapter







The Innergie mCube90 power adapter is a surge protector and universal-power adapte. What makes this gadget special is that, using new technology developed by Greenplug, items that are fully charged will stop drawing power. This makes this a green item people. Cost, $130. Not too shabby.

3. Samsung Behold
















The Samsung Behold is the new touchscreen 3G Smartphone offered by T-Mobile. It's supposed to rival the iPhone. It has something called TouchWiz technology, which has widgets that allow you to personalize your Home screen. It has a 5 megapixel camera and camcorder, assisted GPS, music player, Bluetooth,etc. It retails for about $399.


4. Samsung LN52A650 Flat Panel LCD TV















This is the manufacturer's description:

Samsung adds a Touch of Color to a blazing-fast 4ms response time and rich connectivity features to redefine the role HDTVs play in the home with its forward-looking Series 6 (A650) and Series 7 (A750) LCD HDTVs. Utilizing the award-winning technologies found in all Samsung HDTVs, Series 6 and 7 HDTVs deliver unparalleled picture quality and enhanced connectivity and networking capabilities that create a true entertainment hub for any home. Series 7 takes networking and multimedia management to a whole new level. Consumers can easily enjoy MPEG and JPEG files stored on external devices by connecting through a side-mounted USB 2.0, turning their LCD into a full-scale home viewing gallery, or connect their MP3 players for a dynamic audio experience.

I like that it's red.


It retails for anywhere between $1800 to $2700. Again, I like the red.


5. HP TouchSmart IQ816 PC









I love the idea of a PC with a touch screen! The HP TouchSmart IQ816 is an all-in-one PC with a touchscreen, built- in webcam, wireless mouse and keyboard , built in Blu-Ray...You can also dock it to an HP PhotoSmart printer for photo printing. The fact that I don't have to use a mouse is very, very appealing to me. It retails for $2099.

1 comment:

  1. I like the idea of the "green" item that is #2. I like that it's not using unnessary power.

    ReplyDelete

 

View my page on Fashion Industry Network