Saturday, December 27, 2008

Winter Wardrobe

Christmas is over and I'm positively thrilled. Life can get back to some kind of normalcy. What I have realized is that I need a new coat for the winter. Below are some coats that I think are fierce. Some are practical, some not so much, but they are all beautiful. I'm showing the coats with looks that might complement them.

Coat: BCBG Max Azria Fall 08 Ready to Wear
Dress: Banana Republic Belted Sheath
Shoe: Manolo Blahnik Patent d'Orsay
Clutch: Carlos Falchi Flat Python Clutch
























Coat: Sari Gueron Fall 08 Ready to Wear
Blouse: Oscar de la Renta Chantilly Lace Blouse
Pants: Oscar de la Renta High Waist Pants
Shoe: Dior Cutout Wedge Sandle
Bag: Treesje Patent Mini Avalon Bag















Coat: Ohne Titel Fall 08 Ready to Wear
Skirt: 3.1 Philip Lim Wool Blend Ruffle Skirt
Top: Crumpet Cashmere Tank
Cardi: Catherine Malandrino Wool Blend Cardigan
Shoes: Givenchy Lace-up Ankle Boot
Bag: Yves Saint Laurent Flat Front Croc Tote















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

View my page on Fashion Industry Network