Tuesday, December 23, 2008

All I Want for Christmas...In My Dreams

It's December 23rd and I'm sitting at the computer, not excited that Christmas is only two days away, but celebrating the fact that the holiday season is just about over. To me, the holidays aren't what they used to be. This recession isn't exactly filling me with holiday cheer either if you know what I mean.


If you can believe it, I haven't shopped at all for the holidays, and won't, since money is tight around these here parts this year. I'm getting my husband a couple of CDs (AC/DCs Black Ice and Guns and Roses Chinese Democracy) and some T-shirts. At the moment, that's all I can afford. I'm pretty sure he'd prefer a Harley Sportster, but hey, it's the thought that counts right?



Anyhoo, without sounding shallow, I put together a Holiday Wish List for myself, consisting of the fabulous, impratical items I would love to have if I had some money and their more affordable counterparts. I'm a lover of fashion, but at this point I can only wish.












Black Ice (Deluxe Edition) by AC/DC available at Amazon.com. $19.98.










Chinese Democracy by Guns/Roses available at Amazon.com. $10.12













Jimmy Choo "Grove"
Glossy Leather Sandal
$775
jimmychoo.com
















Steve Madden "Madelyn"
Leather Sandal
$100
piperlime.com


















Nancy Gonzalez
Crocodile Clutch
$2,200
bergdorfgoodman.com










Calvin Klein "Luxe"
Croco Embossed clutch
$148
dillards.com


















RM by Roland Mouret
Trenet High Neck Dress
$2,295
net-a-porter.com























Max & Cleo
Ruffle Neck Dress
$127
newport-news.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

View my page on Fashion Industry Network