Saturday, January 10, 2009

Baby, It's Cold Outside

It's freezing here in NYC, And even though designers are showing their Spring '09 collections, it's still bundle up time where I'm from.
I love sweater dressing. And I love a sweater or cardigan that's some personality and is not the same old basic black thing. Just because it's snowing and dreary outside, that doesn't mean I have to dress that way right? Here are some of my faves.










Moschino Cheap & Chic
Wool Blend Sequined Sweater
Make this pop with some red accesories!














Sonia Rykiel
Cashmere Blend Sweater
A pencil skirt to make the birds sing!
















Vivien Westwood Red Label
Oversized Cable Knit Cardigan
Pair with a wide leg trouser





















Stella McCartney
Anchor Intarsia Sweater
A hot pair of jeans tucked into knee length boots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

View my page on Fashion Industry Network